Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff Table

Hufflepuff Table Empty Hufflepuff Table

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 07:32

Hufflepuff's table sat proudly amongst the other houses the black and yellow banners flying high over head. Students were gathered on the seats, eating and chatting away merrily. What a grand day at Hogwarts.

Remember:
    - 50 word minimum.
    - No swearing, trolling, rule breaking.
    - Registered users only please.
    - ONLY HUFFLEPUFF STUDENTS!

Hufflepuff Table Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 20:28

After being sorted, Wyatt made his way over to the far end of the table and took a seat, before sparing a quick glance for all of the food that had been served.

Almost on auto-pilot, he applauded when ever someone was sorted into a House, and blinked a few times on the occassion that they got sorted into Hufflepuff, where the table erupted into hoots and whistles.

Once the sorting was finished, and everyone began tucking into the food and talking to friends, Wyatt remained silent, frowning down at his empty plate. Sighing wearily, he reached over for the roast potatoes.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 20:37

Theresa was excited to see so many Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors. She couldn't help but nearly scream when Josh was sorted into Gryffindor, that was his dream house. Once the food appeared, she poured a goblet of pumpkin juice and took a sip.
    She looked around and noticed that Wyatt seemed quiet. "Hey Wyatt, everything alright?" she asked him, putting her goblet back down.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 20:40

He looked over to Resa with a forced smile, before giving a slight nod of his head, "Yeah...Everything's fine..." He told her, before explaining, "It's just...no offense to the House or anything, but I didn't really envision myself as a Hufflepuff..." He finished, piling the potatoes onto his plate, before putting the bowl back and reaching for the chicken.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 20:46

Theresa nodded in understanding, she had felt the same way back when she was first sorted. "No worries, I nearly considered running out of the Great Hall and back home when I was sorted" she admited, grinning.
    "We are all nice badgers though, even if some of the other students think we are evil, we're not... honest" she joked.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 20:50

"Hi Wyatt! So you decided to keep the spikes and the color, right Tressa?" Alex said as she looked up from her plate filled with food to glance up at the other two. "You know, even I felt that way. No wonder Puffs are considered underdogs, we hardly believe that we are good enough!" she added thoughtfully taking a bite out of her food.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 20:54

Smiling slightly, Wyatt gave another little nod, "I know your...Well, I should say 'we' now, shouldn't I?" He paused, "I know we're all nice...I guess it's just a bruise to my growning manly ego." He added, with a slight chuckle.

Looking up from piling the chicken onto his plate, he waved, "Hey, Alex." He then placed the chicken plate down, grabbed his knife and fork and started on the small variety of food he had on his plate.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 20:58

Theresa smiled at Alex "but of course, those spikes rock" she said, nodding. The spiked would sadly, have to go soon, she would start getting strange looks from Professors and that is where she would draw the line on the insane hairdo.
    "Well, the male ego can be taken dwn a bit at an early age" she said before thinking about the Hufflepuffs. "Some of us have actually gotten in more trouble then Gryffindors and there are a lot of us who are brave" she said thoughtfully.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:00

"Well duh! Just because we are in Hufflepuff that does not mean we are all spineless, stupid, people! It just means that or loyalty and kindness overshadows our braveness or whatever! Same as with the rest of the houses! At least, that is what *I* think." Alex put in her theory digging into the macaroni on her plate.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:03

Wyatt forked a piece of chicken, before popping it into his mout and chewing on it thoughtfully. After swallowing, he gave a slight shrug, "I'm just going to look at it this way; Hufflepuff is full of the people that the other Houses didn't dare take. We're just too awesome."

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:06

"A powerful combination of everything that possess the power to finish their house, from the inside out!" Alex added in an evil tone.

"That and, they did not want the other students to be intimidated by our awesomeness so they put us all together, knowing as they do, that since we all rock, we cannot be intimidated!" she said, in her normal cheery tone.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:06

Theresa laughed. "Yes, too awesome for the other houses" she said, shaking her head as she picked up an apple. "And of course we are not spineless Alex, you wouldnt have done half the stuff you do if you were" she said before taking a bite. "At least the Hufflepuff common room wont be like dead mans land this year" she said.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:09

Wyatt raised his eyebrow at Resa, "Was that indicating the lack of boys in Hufflepuff, or the lack of activity in there altogether?" He asked her, before biting into a roast potato and nearly spitting it out. "Ohh. Hot!" He mumbled, quickly swallowing and reaching for the goblet of Pumpkin Juice beside his plate.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:10

Alex shuddered as she remembered the deserted common room and the dormitories from last year. "I, anyway have bad memories associated with that place! I had to sleep there for the first week, since I could not find my dorm!"

"And really, Tressa, I dunno about you, but I have not done anything that renders me being capable as remember with a spine!" she added as she shrugged.

'And sort of the mixture of the two. Last year, we had only one boy in our House, Indiana!"

Hufflepuff Table Pumpkin

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:13

Theresa rolled her eyes. "The lackof boys is a good thing" she said, wrinkling her nose. She quckly stopped when she remembered who she was also talking to. "Er, sorry Wyatt, no offence" she said sheepishly.
    "Anyway, there was only like, me, Alex, Alice, Dixe but she was barely ever in the common room and Indiana, I think that is it" she said.
    She glanced over to Wyatt and winced, that must have hurt.
    "Are you ok?" she asked.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:15

"She did not mean boys as in boys! Like everyone. She meant some boys, its all an after effect of breathing in the same mile radius of Nick Hale, Wyatt! It all is!" Alex added solemnly, taking a bite out of the chicken. Now that is good!

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:17

With a nod of his head, and after having finished downing his goblet, he went back to the now cooled down food. "Yeah, fine." He said, before waving his fork up and down their table. "Not too many people this year...But I suppose it is better then last year, then..."

He then frowned, "Who's Nick Hale?" He asked.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:20

Therese pretended to gag "oh please, Alex, dont mention that sicko" she said. "With all that is good, loyal and Helga, I am glad that he was in Gryffindor and not in this house" she said, shuddering.

Once she had calmed down, she nodded "yes, it is a lot better and hopefully, the numbers will stay like this" she said.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:23

"Sorry! Its the food!" Alex explained, as she spooned mroe of the fiood in her mouth. Before starting to sing 'You love is my drug.' except she changed it into, 'The food is my drug'

"I just hope they do not make us lose many points, just earn them!" she added, as she took a breather, before going back into singing the song.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:27

Theresa smiled, 'your love is my drug' was one of the best muggle songs ever and Alex's version of it was classic.
    She looked at Wyatt "all you really need to know is he was a Gryffindor 'flirt', girlfriend beater, he had like five girlfriends following him everywhere and he tried to bite people to turn them into vampires or something, he always started fights" she said, waving it off.
    "Last year, we were actually in first place at one point, we need to try and get there again" she said.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:29

Smiling slightly, and raising an eyebrow, Wyatt went back to eating the remainder of his chicken and potoatoes. Sparing a quick glance for each of the other tables, he turned back to the two girls, "So, what's the workload like?" He asked them, "Well...what's the work like, altogether...?"

"He sounds...slightly unhinged..." He stated as an afterthought, talking about Hale.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:30

"You forgot the fact that four of his girlfriends had apparent 'superpowers' too, and the Headmistress had to step in and tell the girl that either she shut up or she goes to St. Mungos." Alex piped in, before realizing what she said, and raising her hand in surrender, grinning.

"And the workload depends on the classes you are taking."

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:34

Theresa rolled her eyes, she would never understand Hale and his girlfriends and will never plan too.
    "Hmm, each Professor is different with the work, Defence Against the Dark Arts has to be the most fun but I heard that there is a new Professor, so I am not sure what it will be like this year" she said.

"And yes, Hale was crazier then a Plimpy out of water" she said before taking another bite of her apple.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:37

Wyatt nodded his head, before looking over to Alex, "I'm taking every class..." He told her, smiling grimly, "I may regret it, but I figured I best try and get as many qualifications from this as possible..." He explained, placing his fork down after finishing the small meal, before refilling his goblet and taking a small sip.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 21:40

"Its a smart idea! But obviously, then you will have a higher work load!" Alex replied, more interested in her food now.

Talk of Hale , gossip about anyone, as a matter of fact, bore her to death. Couple it with talk of classes, and you will have a snoring Alex slumped on a table.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:04