Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frat Party: Boyish Jocks Only

Frat Party: Boyish Jocks Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Frat Party: Boyish Jocks Only

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:29

Spluttering to Theresa's use of 'boss', Cass winked back at Sam, "you get it now?" she asked. "Do I see a smile creeping out of there, do I? do I? Let's dance!"

Raising one eyebrow and trying to live up to Theresa's word 'boss', Cass tried to do get groovy. It wasn't working.
    "Hey, look at me, look at me, I'm doing it!" she said to passersby. "Come on, Sam, have no shame in thou. I'm one funky gir- guy."

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:39

"B-but I can't d-dance," the girl tried to say as she as pulled to the makeshift dance floor at the center of the room. While it was true the girl had been looking up dancing styles ever since Professor Malfoy's "hint" in class, she had never actually tried them out. And Cass's style seemed to be totally different. She couldn't remember reading it anywhere.

Not sure what to do, the girl just watched Cass. The other Hufflepuff who had kindly lowered the music volume earlier seemed to know the steps too.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:39

Jasmeet smiles around at the girls, clearly enjoying herself. She tries to dance like those frat boys she'd seen occasionally at her past schools, hoping she was doing it right. That's when Cass and Theresa joined here.

"Love the party fellow boys," she winks at them, catching hold of Sam’s hand and pulling her to the dance floor.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:50

"You're not bad," smirked Cass to Samantha, "Jasmeet looks swift on her feet too. I'm starting to feel like I have competition. I'll leave you to partay with Jazzie. I'm going to go rustle up a disco ball."

"Wingman, where you go?" asked an amused Cass to the room. Shrugging when no-one replied in the Frat Language, she sighed happily and headed to a wall.
    She'd been dying to try out a few new acrobatics ever since Indiana had mentioned them, and when she looked to see no-one was looking, she tried to do a handstand and rest her legs on the wall.
    Please don't die please don't die please don't die...

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:58

Harmony knocked on the door that led to the Room of Requirement. Jasmeet had invited her to a party and her hand stilled slightly. Why the hell was she doing this again? She placed a hand on her forehead, sighing slightly. Somehow, she knew she was going to get in trouble for this.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 00:03

Samantha looked at Jasmeet awkwardly. She really didn't know what to say in situations like these though the Gryffindor was smiling. She looked around the room just to give herself something to do. And it as a good thing she did for Cass chose just that moment to do a very dangerous stunt.

Her and was in her hand before she knew it. "Wingardium Leviosa!" she pointed her wand at Cass. She knew the spell was near powerful enough to actually lift the girl but perhaps it could help stabilize her legs a little.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 01:12

The force of the spell hit Cass squarely on the back of her knees. She easily lost her balance, and toppled to the floor.
    Although, it wasn't much of a fall. Cass' height helped with that.
    The ravenclaw stood up, half dazed, half angered, half amused and half scared. Well, quarter.
    "Who did that?" she said angrily, looking around the room.

But when she saw Sam's arm outstretched with her wand, her short burst of fear disguised in anger dissipated.
    Because Cass knew she could trust Sam. "Oh, thanks Sam. I was practicing a bit of new acrobatics; Indiana put me onto it. I was probably going to fall anyway," she admitted.
    This girl is so protective, it's sweet.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 01:15

Putting her ear to the door, she could hear loud thumping music. So maybe they didn't hear her knock after all. She turned the knob and opened the door slowly, poking her head inside first. She could make out Cass within the bright party lights and...was that Jasmeet over there? The music was much louder now that she was inside, and she closed the door behind her.

Please don't let me get in trouble for this, she thought, sighing.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 02:36

After telling Samantha she was going to head to the toilet and splash some water on her face, ("My dramatic serenade of love to you seems to have got me flushed, I'll just pop to the bathroom,") Cass headed out of the door, opening the door then kicking it open Karate style.

A head of blonde hair was in her peripheral vision... she turned around. Inside the ROR, was Harmony.
    "Harmony!" she beamed, "glad to see you, my man!"

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 02:38

Harmony turned around and smiled.

"How's it going Cass?" She asked, crossing her arms. "And last time I checked, I wasn't a man you silly goose. Leave that for Rae-Rae and Will. Eh...on second though, they're just boys so...keep the man comment to yourself."

She laughed.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 03:10

Cass pulled her arms across her crossly. "Harmonious Lupin," she said steadily, "you will not cross this vicinity ever again unless you adopt some manly accent or get your man booty dancin'. Do I make myself clear? Oh, wait, actually- you could be one of my homegirls. Samantha's my true love though," she winked, "you missed out on the love rap. Dang it!"

Begrudgingly, Cass unfolded her arms and let Harmony through. "I'm heading to the bathroom, I'll be a minute tops!" And opening and closing the door, Cassopeia was on her way.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 03:19

Harmony stared after Cass blankly, her eye twitching slightly.

"Manly accent? Man booty dancing? Oh dear Merlin." She said, shaking her head. "I will most certainly not be a homegirl either. If anything, I'll be the one to watch over everything to make sure it doesn't get out of line."

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 03:23

Running back, nursing the worry that she'd stepped into a time toilet and the party was already over, Cass slammed into the door, and opened it gently.
    "Harmony, my girl!" she miming firing guns at her, "you had some of the punch? And, look. There's my girl. Wassap, Samantha!"

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 04:05

Harmony smacked her forehead as she watched Cass. This girl was truly something else, she mused. Though, decided to take a little suggestion from Cass and try the punch. It couldn't be bad could it? She rolled her eyes, making her way over to the table. When she saw Cass again, she would tell her that homegirl just wasn't her style.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 06:37

Theresa skipped from the dance floor and saw Harmony next to the punch. She grinned as she skipped over to her. "Yo, Cap'n Lupy, dawg!" she said in her Terry voice.
    "Hows things doing bro?" she asked before she took another handful of the popcorn, this was seriously fun and weird.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 08:55

Jasmeet saw Harmony standing beside Cass and Theresa, and smiled. She walked towards her, smirking. Reaching Harmony, she bowed down, and said, "Can I have this dance oh beautiful one?"

She looked up, and winked. Seeing the shocked look on the girls face, she grinned, “Oh don’t worry, I’ll bring you back safely”.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 16:04

"You better, homeboy, she my gir'," said Cass, sniggering at Harmony's obvious discomfort. "Ah, the moment Dixie get's here the party will have officially begun. Party, sweet party. She's gonna love it!"

Cass headed on over to the music player and yelled loudly as she changed the song, "sorry guys! But the Weird Sisters are wanting to make an appearance!"

And her favourite song, just by luck, 'Accio Heartstrings' came on. Yay.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 20:05

Alex looked at the new arrival with interest and had meant to go to greet her but she had found a bowl full of popcorn and then well....... lets just say she got...sidetracked.

"Hi I am Alex! And by the way, this popcorn is sooo good! Its too good to be true! Which reminds me, I have to go and wish up some 12 course buffets, see you after the dance which you are going to have with Jas!" Alex said, without waiting for an answer and heading up to a relatively empty space.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 09:22

"And a hello to you Cap'n Grave. How's it hanging?" Harmony asked before looking at Jasmeet. "Well Jaz, treat me lightly and I might give you another dance after this one."

She laughed, relaxing more into the 'Party Boy' attitude. This was really weird, but she had to admit, it was rather fun.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Aug 2010, 09:32

Theresa grinned "everything's all good, i get to chill with the homies and eat this boss popcorn" she said cheerfully before taking another handful of popcorn. "your right Alexandria dude, best ever" she said before stuffing the handfull of popcorn in her mouth. She giggled as she looked around, this was a very crazy and strange yet fun party.
    Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Frat Party: Boyish Jocks Only - Page 2 Trans

Post by Amy Mitchell Tue 24 Aug 2010, 09:55

. . .
    Let me remind you all that you are *eleven-year-olds* and this is not a college party. *ashamed*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 09:40