Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break

Break - Page 2 Empty Re: Break

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 07:37

"We were not in the Forest, we were just by it. And we were not kissing!" Shelby poked Theresa again, the color in her cheeks deepening from a slight twinge of pink to a much darker shade of pink.

She thought about what could possibly be so embarrassing for Theresa. "Resa, I don't care how embarrassing it is. You should know that you can tell me anything. And if you tell me, I promise that I won't laugh or make fun of you at all, no matter how embarrassing it is," she said.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 07:41

Once Theresa could talk again, she sat up and looked nervously "I am not telling you, it is something that I am never going to live down so can you please just drop it?" she asked hopefully. "So do you think one of the Professors will know about wether the squid is a he, she or even a heshe?" she asked, eager to change the topic.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 07:50

"Well, I asked Professor Williams, but I haven't heard back from her yet," Shelby began, allowing Theresa to be lulled into a false sense of security before saying, "Resa, I promise I won't tell anyone! Please, pretty please tell me!" she begged, pouting a little, hoping that her friend would give in. "Members of the House of Awesome don't keep secrets from each other!"

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 07:53

Theresa sighed, the horribly sneaky Ravenclaw was going to use that card on her. She tried to look away but she risked looking at her and groaned when she saw her expression. "Fine but you are 1.not allowed to laugh, 2.don't interupt and 3. not allowed to use that house of awesome excuse on me again for a whole week, deal?" she asked, giving up, she hoped that this wouldn't be a mistake.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:01

"I just got an answer from Professor Williams. She says the squid is a boy because if he were a girl then he would be laying eggs in the lake," Shelby said, happily reporting what the Professor had told her. "I also asked her if squids can get cooties, so we'll see if she can answer that, too."

"Deal!" Shelby said quickly, eager to see what Resa was keeping a secret.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:06

Theresa burst out laughing "she is going to think we have all gone around the twist" she joked as she fell back down onto the grass, something that had become quite a hbit with her. She stopped laughing as she thought of what to say. "Well a few days ago, I was walking to the forbidden coridor for an adventure but I stopped when I heard voices, there was a lot of people there, including, Will Black, Raven Drake, Parkinson and a few others" she said before sighing and continuing. "I listened in and when I heard Raven Drake's voice as she stood up for his friends and threatened Parkinson, I thought that he was real brave and then I spent the rest of the day blushing, see, it is nothing" she said, blushing deeply as she finished the story hurredly.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:15

Shelby resisted the urge to giggle. "Resa, you have a crush on him," she said seriously. "And all this time, you've been calling me and Lauren boy-loving zombies. Have you ever even talked to him?" she asked, trying to remember exactly who Raven Drake was. She was pretty sure that he was a Slytherin, but she couldn't quite remember which Slytherin boy he was.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:18

Theresa looked horrified "I do not have a crush on a smelly, stupid boy, it must have been something else" she said, she refused to believe that she could ever turn into a boy loving Zombie like her friends did. She shook her head "No I havent ever talked to him which is another reason why it cant be a crush" she reasoned,going slightly red.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:23

"Yes, it can be a crush, and it is a crush," Shelby said, wondering why her friend was afraid of her feelings. They were just a part of growing up.

"Anyway," she changed the topic to avoid further embarrassing Resa, "Professor Williams said that squids can't get cooties, so I think if we ever go looking for him again, we'll be safe," she giggled.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:26

"Please don't tell Lauren, I would never hear the end of it" Theresa pleaded. She hoped that her friend wouldn't before she grinned at the change of topic "what was Professor Williams like when you randomly asked her about wether the squid was a boy or a girl and if it had cooties?" she asked amusedly. She really wanted to know what the Professor's reaction was, it would have been so funny.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:33

"I won't tell her," Shelby promised. She didn't like keeping secrets from Lauren, but if Resa wanted Lauren to know, she would tell her when she was ready.

Shelby remembered her Head of House's reaction. "See seemed pretty shocked actually. Like whatever question she was expecting definitely wasn't either of those," she giggled at the memory of Professor Williams' face.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:35

Theresa smiled at her friend before she caught the look of amusement on her face. "It was that bad was it?" she asked, giggling madly, imagining the shocked Professor answering a question about cooties. "I should so ask Professor Spelling the same question and see what her reaction is like compaired to Professor Williams'" she said, giggling even more.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:45

Shelby laughed loudly. "Do it, ask her if the squid has cooties!" she rolled around laughing, clutching her stomach which was beginning to ache. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. "Maybe when Lauren gets here we can have her ask Professor Lewis, and then we'll have three reactions to compare. I think Professor Williams' reaction will be the best though, she nearly fell out of her chair."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 08:47

Theresa laughed at the thought of Professor Williams being so shocked that she would actually fall out of her chair. She nodded "ok, ok I will deffinetly ask her, what do you think her reaction to the cootie question would be like?" she asked through her laughter, this was going to be too funny.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 09:15

"I have no idea," Shelby giggled. "I hope it's as great as what Professor Williams did though," she wondered if the adults at the castle knew how much their behavior amused the students and made them laugh. Even though Shelby had already gotten the answers to their questions, she was excited to see how other teachers reacted to the same question.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 09:18

Theresa laughed "Ye, hopefully it is just as funny" she said. "hey, what about the other Professors, shame they cant be asked" she said, imagining the Headmistress or Professor Hunt trying to explain that squids did not have cooties. "I wonder what they would say if we asked if people had cooties, they would probably say yes so everyone stops kissing each other" she joked.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 09:35

Shelby giggled. "Probably, but I think that all the kissing has stopped now that Nick Hale has been expelled. But maybe the kissing will start again when you talk to Raven Drake, the bravest Slytherin to ever come to Hogwarts," she teased lightly as payback for everything Resa had said about her and Indiana.

"Maybe it would be better to ask if there's a magical solution to cooties instead. That might get a better reaction."

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 09:38

Theresa stuck her tongue out at him "shut it you meanie, I am never even going to talk to Raven Drake" she said. She thought about what she said about the magical cure for cooties and fell back onto the grass in laughter, this time, hitting er head a little too hard. "ow- the reaction would be so amazing, I will ask about the cooties and I will then ask if there is any magical cures, she will think that we have gone crazy, which we have ofcourse" she laughed, rubbing the back of her head.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:16

Shelby mock-glared at Theresa. "I am not crazy, just you are. After all, you've fallen in love with the brave, kind, smart, handsome Raven Drake," she listed off a group of traits that she wasn't sure the boy even had but were sure to make Theresa blush. "And why won't you talk to him? Are you afraid?" she raised an eyebrow and giggled.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:16

Hilary wandered over to where she saw her friends sitting down by the lake. She hoped they wouldn't mind if she joined them. It had been a weird day, and she longed to be near people who were somewhat normal.

"Hey guys," she said, wandered over. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:19

"Hilary! Come sit with us!" Shelby giggled. "So I asked Professor Williams if the squid was a boy or a girl, and she said it was a boy, and then I asked her if squids could get cooties and she said no. She nearly fell off her chair when I asked her those questions," Shelby recounted her time in her Head of House's office.

She shot Theresa a look that clearly said We are not done talking about what we were talking about before.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:23

Theresa smiled "hi Hilary" she said before sticking her tongue out at Shelby. "Shelby is more crazy then me which is proven by the fact that she asked the Professor those questions" she said triumphantly, giggling as she leaned back on the grass. "You are so much more crazier then me Shelby, wether you want to admit it or not, although, no one is more crazy then tiny brain" she said.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:24

Hilary laughed at the thought of Shelby asking Professor Williams those questions. She probably now thought all of her students had lost their marbles. "Now we just have to go to Madam Pomfrey and find out if there's a cure, and we'll be all set."

She didn't miss the look at Shelby shot Theresa, but didn't bother pushing it. Whatever they had been talking about clearly wasn't for her ears.

"So what have you guys been up to lately?" she asked.

Last edited by Hilary Ayres on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:35; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:25

"Are my ears burning?" Lauren asked. "What's this about tiny brain, Resa, hmm..." Lauren asked her friend as she snuck up behind them. "What's going on?" Lauren asked, "It always seems like you guys are always out here, and I am the slow one the never seems to know what is going on!!" Lauren said, as she sat down. "Hiya, Hilary!" She said to the girl.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:28

Theresa jumped slightly when she heard Lauren. "That is too creepy, it's like a taboo or something, you say 'tiny brain' and she appears" she said. "We were just talking about the giant squid and about how Shelby asked Professor Williams wether the squid was a girl or a boy and if it had cooties" she said, giving Shelby a look.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:16