Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:18

Alex flashed a bright smile at Pyrix when she realized what the girl was trying to do and blew her a kiss as she surfaced and waved cheerfully at Alex . She wisely decided to return to the shallow area of the lake. Well, tried

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:21

Dixie wished she had a water gun. But... Then again, there was that little spell Jasmeet had told her. Drawing out her dripping wand, Dixie quickly wiped a few drops from the dripping piece of wood, then she pointed it at Ria Tia Smia. "Aguamenti." she muttered, and tiny little stream of water came from her wand, successfully hitting Ria Tia Smia in the face.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:24

'No fair! Will you teach me that spell? And next time when you plan an underwater trip, please do not force Pecan to accompany you!" Alex said to Pyrix in a deceptively innocent tone. She didn't even bother to wipe the water from her face, knowing it really made no difference.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:29

Dixie nodded. "Sure! Only reason why I even know it is because Jazz told me about it. She seemed to think that it would help me out since I'm the resident pyromaniac. Now," she said, pointing her wand at Casserole, "All you got to do is point the wand at the object you want to hit with water, and say 'Aguamenti.' it's actually a simple little spell."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:34

Alex nodded and took aim at the unsuspecting Alexandra sitting and watching them. Discreetly she took aim at the girl and whispered "Aguamenti!" mot wanting to either startle or warn her vitim. At first only a thin jet of water appeared from her wand. Disappointed, Alex sighed and was about to lower her wand when a thousand something gallon spray of water hit poor Alex.

Oh Boy!

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:39

Grabbing Ria Tia Smia's arm, Dixie directed it it down into the lake, since she was still blasting the poor Alexandria into oblivion. "Let go of your wand!!!" screamed Dixie above the roar of the flowing water. Dixie shook her head, and sighed, still battling the current all that water was creating.
    This is what happens when you teach Ria Tia Smia Aguamenti...

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:42

Alex jumped up as the water hit her. She couldn't help but laugh but still revenge had to be taken. when the other girls were distracted she jumped into the lake and swam towards Alex. She then grabbed her ankle and pulled her under the water with her. She was impressed by the strenght of the girls spell but still revenge had to be taken.

Last edited by Alexandra Lovegood on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:44; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:43

Alex was not sure about what exactly Pyrix had said but it sounded like 'Let go of your wand!' so she did so. watching the wand mournfully, seeing it still not only creating the jet but now being propelled randomly too.

"Do you think we will get detention for this?"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:47

Dixie looked around. The lake was still intact, and the only thing wrong was Ria Tia Smia's possesed wand. Making a split second decision, Dixie snagged Ria Tia Smia's wand, and shouted "Protego!" the wand was hesitant to obey, but it soon stopped erupting water, and the shield charm, and a weak one at that, was performed. Handing it back to Rua Tia Smia, she said "Never try that in the library if you value life."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:50

Alex just nodded mournfully as she took the wand from Pyrix and putting it away. She sighed as she sat down and stared into space the cool and wet grass soothing to her skin. After a while she said "Sorry!" very softly, to anyone she had hurt by her spell backfiring.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:52

"You guys are evil. Pure. Evil." She looked over at Lovegood. She was in dire need of a nickname, "Lovegood- you be on my side. These two have obviously got a grudge against poor old me,"
    She grinned. "How could you?! Belladixie- I could've died. Andy Pandy, I thought we had something special..." She tutted.
    "Lovegood!" she repeated, "Get over here!"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:54

Patting Ria Tia Smia on the back, Dixie sighed, and said "Look, no one died, and plus, it's impressive that that spell was so powerful! I mean, the most I could do was send a trickle of water equivalent to a water gun at this fire I... Er, started."
    Dixie pulled herself out of the lake.
    "Besides, I've done MUCH worse, trust me."

Last edited by Dixie Evans on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:57; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:57

Alex leisurely got up and raised an eyebrow at Pecan before she brought her hands and posture in a typical 'who-me?' position and with wide eyes and an innocent voice she said, "But Oh dear Cassopeia! I have no idea what your talking about!"

She then turned to Pyrix and smiled, "But that is what I am worried about, I wouldn't even get detention now!" she said in a mock dissapointed voice.

Last edited by Alexandria Black on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:59; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:59

Alex saw that the had finally managed to stop Alex's wand. And she heard cass telling her she should be on her side. She smiled. Acording to cass the had a grudge against her. She got up and walked over towards the three girls she pulled back her hair to stop the water dripping down her back as she walked over.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 05:59

"Yeah, because I can't imagine that," she said sarcastically, grinning. "God, I love you guys."
    "Nah, I jest, I jest. I don't mind. Like you said, we're alive! Congrats on the Aguamenti Charm. You're good at everything," gushed Cass. "some people have it all... Say, can we all jump in at the same time? It's on my list of things to do before I die."
    Cass hid a snicker. That didn't sound dramatic.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:03

"Aww shucks Pecky Pie! you are making me blush! and believe me, I suck really badly at a lot of things, like cooking." Alex said as she smiled at Pecan. Oh! If only she knew!

"Sounds good to me." she replied, a bit scared by Pecan's snicker though.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:04

Dixie snickered, and stood up, deciding she would try to make the more dramatic statement.
    Standing a boulder, she held her head high, held out her wand, and put her right hand over her heart.
    "Jumping into this glistening lake together before my death is on my list of things to do before I die! So we shall do it together!!"
    She said this with so much enthusiasm that sparks flew out of her wand.
    Hopping down, she grinned.
    "THATS a dramatic statement!"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:10

Seeing Pyrix try her hand at being dramatic Alex walked up to the edge of the lake and decided to try her luck at being.

"The shining water of this sacred lake beckons us. It is my wish to jump in this lake with you all," she paused as she pointed at each of them in turn, "before my eternal salvation and by God's grace, I have this chance. lets not waste it my comrades and jump together in this lake, to ensure that my soul rests in peace."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:11

Cass started crying round about the time Dixie's wand had ignited sparks. So typically Dixie.
    "My ship is bigger than your ship, Dixie. I'll always win."
    Cass handed Dixie a carrot. She'd hidden it in her robes. "Now, little rabbit. Come and stand next to me, and lets jump off this bridge BABY!"
    She nodded at Alex and Andy Pandy to join them, ruining the moment.
    The tears came back when Andy Pandy had stepped forward and beaten them all. She offered her hands- albeit a little sore from the explosive carrot costume- for them all to jump.

[one more post till 800 Very Happy]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:14

"yo!' Alex said in acknowledgement as she too walked next to Pecan, ready to jump off. now all who was left was Alex. She smiled at Alexandra and then turned around enjoying the view of the glistening deep blue lake and bright green trees.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:17

Alex walked towards the edge of the ake to join the others. She looked down at the glisting water beneth her she took a deep breath then looked at the other "on three?" she asked

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:18

Dixie laughed at her friends, noting each of their attempts at dramatic statements. Eagerly taking the carrot, she bit off the juicy orange top and said "Thank you, Casserole, this gift will always be remembered in my heart. Thank you for remembering my love and passion:carrots."
    Walking to the edge of the dock, Dixie readied herself to jump off.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:18

"You staying there, Lovegood?" Cass wiped more tears from her eyes as Pandy said Yo. She gasped. That had done it. That was just too funny.
    She grinned wider when Lovegood jumped up to join them.
    READY?
    READY TO CROSS IT OFF HER LIST?
    "One...two..."

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:22

Alex felt her eyes fill up with a mixture of fake and real tears as she looked at each of her friends turn by turn before finally stopping her gaze on the deep blue water of the lake as she nodded. "THREE!" she yelled as she dived but it wasn't just her voice who said it. All of their voices did.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 06:22

"Three!!!!" screamed Dixie with everyone else, and all of the girls simultaneously jumped off.
    Grinning when they hit the water, Dixie swam around a bit, forced her eyes open, soaking in the euphoria of the moment.
    This was a perfect day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 05:45